Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2012

SECRET AGENTS.

Loling with the title. Haha! Actually, this is a photo shoot for our school's induction of officers. With me are my 4th year level co-officers and with our adviser, Sir Lem.


Our formal picture:



left to right:
PRO- Arsha Aquino. SECRETARY- Mara Acuna. PRESIDENT- Nadine Yu. ADVISER- Sir. Lem. 
VICE PRES - ME, Gelai Abenoja. TREASURER- Jhaa Mendoza. AUDITOR- Lara Inocencio



This is Mara Acuna. That is the first time we'd seen her wear red lipstick so we had to take the opportunity to take a picture of her. She's so lovely! 




I'm with Lara, Lulou! She's so handsome in this picture. I think i'm in love. Lol.




Our wacky pictures!



Serious mode on. Haha

LOLing at my face! :))

with our bubbly adviser











Thanks for reading! See you on my next blog!

Lovelots, Gelai :)

2 comments: