Pages

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What a journey it has been.

Well its been 4 years, 4 enjoyable and fun filled journeys of my college life. I want to thank all the people who helped me through out the years.

Centro Escolar University - Makati was not my first choice, but my best friend Bergs convinced me, so i said yes to her. To cut the story short, I've been through hell and heaven, I've had my ups and downs but the best part was i met a lot of amazing and lovable people. 

With the gang! L-R Aning, Marasi, Lance, Patty, Me, Bergs, Gel, Mars and Makay :) 



And of course with my gorgeous classmates! BSTM-A 

So this is it! Our Baccalaureate Mass and Sampaguita Interlude.. This was taken at Don Bosco. 

 Before the Baccalaureate Mass 

With Cess and Chaw
St. John Boscos Parish





The unique Escolarian custom will showcase the bequeathal of the duties and responsibilities of the graduating seniors to their junior counterparts before they depart from the pink walls of the University. The interlude will feature junior and senior graduating students from the nine schools and colleges of CEU performing the classical Filipino songs El Colar De Sampaguita (The Sampaguita Necklace), Sampaguitang Mabango (The Fragrant Sampaguita), and La Flor de Manila (The Flower of Manila) on different schedules.
Sampaguita was chosen to be the heart of the ceremony because it is considered as a symbol of divine hope, like a genuine Escolarian who has imbibed the University’s twin philosophy, Ciencia y Virtud (Science and Virtue).
This is the Sampaguita Interlude from CEU Mendiola.

 After Sampaguita Interlude


With our professors, Sir Ric and MamAdah

Drum roll please! This is it! CEU's 5th Commencement Exercises held at Manila Hotel! 

I was late, it was merely seconds when i got there because of the traffic! But nonetheless i was able to march with my co- graduates! Haha. I dont have my cellphone with me through out the ceremony, just borrowed my classmates digicam! Hihi


Before the graduation


With Tita Cely 
Hello Tita Juning! 

With Sam and Tita Juning



During graduation 




Hi seatmates! Hihi. Hi boyfriend. Taking pictures while listening to the speakers! Lol

                                         


Proud friend here!

Bergs, Magna Cum Laude
Mykol, Cum Laude
Patty, Cum Laude
Lou, Magna Cum Laude
Mars, Suma Cum Laude! :) 


After graduation, kodak-an moments!

Mars, giving out souvenirs! 


Gang picture! :) 

With nay mars!

With GF! 
No other woman ang peg! 


People say best friends should always hold hands, but real best friends don't have to because they know the other hand will always be there. Your friends are your release -- They're who you have the most fun with, and yet when the going gets tough, those people turn around and suddenly they're not just making you laugh, they're being this rock and giving you all their advice. Even though you're so much your own person, if you dissect yourself, I guarantee you your friends are in there. Their influence is incredible. Best friends are what you need most. 


   And were done! Thank you for reading my blog, 








No comments:

Post a Comment