Pages

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Dream.

Well of course, i have many dreams, but this one? I know i can do this, i can get this. I will work hard, and i know God will give this one to me.





What am i talking about? My career, of course. To be a Flight Attendant/Cabin Crew. I know i'm not perfect but i know God created me, beautiful and unique :)

This is our uniform on our Tourism major, looks like a true FA/CC right?


Mars, Marasi, Makay, Lele and Me (Thesis defense)

Me 



I'm frustrated right now because i cant go to screenings because of my scar on my legs, but i know God has a reason for it. 

My previous on the job training's were in Cebu Pacific and Lufthansa Technik Philippines. I choose them because i know i will learn a lot from them, and its true, i do learn a lot from them, and i had fun, but Lufthansa brings out the joy in me because i will be dealing with lots of aircraft's, i was in the material management warehouse (MM26Bay5) wherein they stores aircraft's parts. I know, its not the line of my course, but hey, who cares? At least i was meters away from the different aircraft's. Hehe .We're not allowed to take pictures at the hangar, but because bay 5 was a warehouse, i have pictures. 

Me, in front of the warehouse. Can you see the plane? Hihi
From my view, inside the warehouse. 

All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney 

 Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. -  Harriet Tubman 


All is well! 



No comments:

Post a Comment